Montgomery County Council of Parent-Teacher Associations' (MCCPTA) signature after-school programs are back at Drew for a 2nd consecutive year. Would your child like to learn French or Spanish? Do Science & Engineering (S&E) courses appeal to your child(ren)'s creativity? If so, then register for our upcoming course offerings by clicking here! You can also contact Big Learning at 301-592-0861 for more information.
FLES (Foreign Language in Elementary School)
Classes begin October 9 (start date delayed)
- French Beginner: Grades 2-5 (12 weeks)
- French Intermediate: Grades 3-5 (12 weeks)
- Spanish Beginner: Grades 2-5 (12 weeks)
- Spanish Intermediate: Grades 3-5 (12 weeks)
S&E (Science & Engineering)
Classes begin October 12 (start date delayed)
- Anatomy: Clue Club: Grades 3-5 (8 weeks)
- Anatomy: Featured Creatures: Grades K-2 (8 weeks)
All classes run weekly from 4:00-5:00 p.m. Availability depends on enrollment. If you have any questions, please contact our Big Learning programs parent coordinator, Mrs. Irada Isayeva, at email@example.com. See the full details by clicking the flyers below.